- 1½ cup almond meal
- ¾ cup soft pitted medjool dates
- 2 tablespoon raw extra virgin organic cold pressed coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean extract
- 1 serve Nuzest Clean Lean Protein Coffee Coconut + MCTs
- 1 shot of espresso mixed with hot water
- Pinch salt
- 11/2 scoops Nuzest Clean Lean Protein Coffee Coconut + MCTs
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ cup raw extra virgin organic cold pressed coconut oil melted
Blend ingredients 1-7 and press into donut moulds
Freeze for minimum two hours
Whisk together the GLAZE ingredients till combined
Let cool for approximately 10 minutes.
While it is cooling pop your frozen donuts out of the mould and put onto a cake cooling rack
Ready for glazing?
When the glaze has thickened, drizzle it slowly over the donuts, one at a time.
Before the glaze solidifies, sprinkle some finely chopped coconut chips on the top so they stick.
Store in freezer for up to two weeks