- Add all dry ingredients to a bowl and stir to evenly distribute.
- Add milk and egg in to the bowl and whisk everything until just combined and smooth. Mixture will be thick, but should easily drop from a spoon. If not, add a little more milk.
- Heat a non-stick pan to medium high with a little coconut oil. Drop large spoonfuls of mixture into a pan.
- Cook on one side until bubbles form on the surface of the pancake, then turn and cook the other side for about 1-2 minutes. Spray a little coconut oil on the pan between each pancake batch.
- Serve with wedges of lemon and coconut sugar, or drizzled with maple syrup. Makes about 6 large pancakes.